Friday, March 19, 2010

Are You Green?

So did you guess our theme for this round?

I think we are feeling a little Green Max Overload this month,
HOWEVER we put a little twist on it...
You can go GREEN by three main ways:
  1. You can make your project green
  2. You can use recycled materials in your project
  3. You can use only scraps in your project
OR
You can be truly adventurous and do all the above!!

Here's what the girls have done for you to get you inspired...

Ryann - went green

Sara - Used scraps, recycled product & greenKyra - went green
Andrea - Used scraps & green
Ashley - Recycled a dictionary & scraps

Want to play along? You know you do!! If you do, the keyword this week is ATU02. All entries are due by April 3 at 11:59 PM EST.




8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards rock ladies!! tfs!!

Eva said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!!

StampinCathy said...

Amazing cards. This is going to be a fun challenge. I'm going to have to think about this one. I hope I will be able to make the deadline. LOL

Bonita Rose said...

these are great..what a fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

I got my KOTM yesterday and had time to play today. Just need to figure out how to use mister linky :)
Thanks for the fun challenge!

Unknown said...

I finally got to use one of my favorite stamps by Unity. This was a fun challenge.

Carol said...

This is a great challenge! I love recylcing items in my cards!
Thanks.

Carol B
http://scraphappystudio.blogspot.com/2010/03/atu02-challenge.html

FibreJunky said...

Ack! Didn't realize the old link was still in Mr. Linky's cache. Please delete entry #15. It's not the right one!!
I was literal for green.