Monday, April 4, 2011

You Should Be H{ippty} Hopping Here

We are so glad you are here!!
Hope you are joining the ippity Hop so far!!
We have so much going on…
We have a new challenge … to use buttons on your projects.
Which goes well with our new sponsor… Buttons Galore & More.
Buttons Rock!!!
I probably should have used some buttons on my project, but I forgot!!
RightShouldBe


Have you checked out our Facebook Fan Page?  All Things Unity Fan Page
PLUS there’s more… we’re now on Unity Place
Thanks for coming by today.


ps...Don't forget to play along in our challenge HERE

12 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love the paperpiecing, sara!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute card! LOVE the paper piecing--and those leaves coming from the sentiment--FUN!!!!!!!!!

You rock, Sara:)

Angie Blom said...

Fabulous card Sara.. I love all the beautiful colouring.. thanks for the mention. hugsxx

NoraAnne said...

I LOVE the coloring you used here :) and the paper piecing! Fabulous against the kraft background!

shuggy said...

i love the paper!

Chris said...

very cute, love the paper piecing!!

Susan B. said...

What a colorful card...pretty!

Rona said...

cute cute - and I love buttons so I'll be playing along :)

Kelly said...

One of my favorite Ippity stamps!! Nice card!

Anonymous said...

I love, Love, Love this!

Jo

Lisa H. said...

LOVe this! soooo sweet.

Karen said...

Very cool paper piecing and I love the whole look on kraft cardstock!! Lovvvvvvvvvvve it!