Friday, November 25, 2011

UNITY FWF with some Sparkle and Vintage

Hello Unity Peeps,

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving with their families. Ok who is brave enough to on shopping on Black Friday?  Not me!!

Where is the list of all the peeps sharing their MOJO....on the Unity's Blog of course!!

This card I made for the Unity Challenge "Let It Snow"
I used Unity's Nov '11' and Sept '11' KOTM.


This card is for my BF's Birthday!  I really love how it turned out.
I used Unity's It's Your Day, and Nov '11' KOTM.  I just love love love how you can mixed all the kits.


Don't forget that right here on All Things Unity we have a challenge going on.
Hope you will be able to play along.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous and creative weekend.
Cathy

 

15 comments:

Joy said...

Very elegant cards! Thank you for sharing : )

Eva said...

These are both awesome cards, love the sparkle on the Christmas card

Ruby said...

Love the sparkle on the little tree.

Gwen said...

Great cards! Love the gold on the pink!

Jen M said...

That birthday sentiment is GREAT! LOL Love both cards. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! That first card has so much shimmer and GLITTER! LOVE:) And your second card is SO beautiful--I LOVE those colors together!! AMAZING!

Kary said...

Hi Cathy, these are gorgeous!! LOVE the second card, it's beautiful, and the shimmmer on your first card is so eye-catching. Well done!!

Patricia said...

Gorgeous cards!

jennifer mitten said...

These are both fabulous!!

Pryn said...

Beautiful cards :)

ddazzled71 said...

I so have to get a wiggle on with my Christmas Card making this year. Thanks for another great way to use this KOTM Christmas Tree Stamp.

Both your cards are fabulous and I am sure your friend is just going to love her birthday card.

sharon g said...

Very pretty. I like the non traditional look of the first.

Anne Tussing said...

Great cards! I love the sparkly pink paper in the first one and that you cut out the tree! Great idea:)

Unknown said...

Very sweet cards!

farmhouse-story said...

love these, cathy! cute xmas card and i love the sentiment on the 2nd card!