Friday, October 1, 2010

Thankful FWF

Hi!! Sara here.

I just want to thank you guys for hanging out with us…

and playing with us…

week after week!!!

I want to give a HUMONGOUS thank you to my

AMAZING design team.

They have been so supportive through everything.

Christi challenged us for the Friday Fun Challenge to start prepping for WCMD

So I made 2 cards for the challenge 1 for here & 1 on my blog.

Here’s my thankful card.

Thankful

Although we don’t have a challenge for WCMD (tomorrow)

We do have a new challenge coming up Sunday

AND

I will be giving a away random prizes to those that play along.

8 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet card, sara!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful!

Rachel B said...

Fabulous Thank you card Sara! Love it!

Scrapcollectr said...

Those roses just complete the card. Lovely!
TFS
=D

Anne Tussing said...

Love this card! The details and roses are great!

Lisa said...

Oh, this is beautiful!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! Sara--this is fab! I love that sentiment and those roses:) SO PRETTY! You are soooooo talented--love your style:) Love being on the same team as you!!! LOVE IT!

I would love to play along with your challenges--I just need to remember to check out the deadlines and rules:)

Pamela said...

Love this card! :)