Friday, October 1, 2010

Thankful FWF

Hi!! Sara here.

I just want to thank you guys for hanging out with us…

and playing with us…

week after week!!!

I want to give a HUMONGOUS thank you to my

AMAZING design team.

They have been so supportive through everything.

Christi challenged us for the Friday Fun Challenge to start prepping for WCMD

So I made 2 cards for the challenge 1 for here & 1 on my blog.

Here’s my thankful card.

Thankful

Although we don’t have a challenge for WCMD (tomorrow)

We do have a new challenge coming up Sunday

AND

I will be giving a away random prizes to those that play along.

8 comments:

lynn said...

very sweet card, sara!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful!

Bogner's said...

Fabulous Thank you card Sara! Love it!

Scrapcollectr said...

Those roses just complete the card. Lovely!
TFS
=D

Anne said...

Love this card! The details and roses are great!

Lisa said...

Oh, this is beautiful!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! Sara--this is fab! I love that sentiment and those roses:) SO PRETTY! You are soooooo talented--love your style:) Love being on the same team as you!!! LOVE IT!

I would love to play along with your challenges--I just need to remember to check out the deadlines and rules:)

Pamela said...

Love this card! :)