Friday, October 8, 2010

Hope You Can Cling To…Life FWF

This month SplitCoast Stampers is partnering with UT MD Anderson Cancer Center for a month long card drive to benefit those that have been affected by breast cancer.

They kicked off the campaign Saturday on World Card Making Day (WCMD).  I played alone with a couple of them PLUS of course I used some Unity.

Don’t forget we still have our challenge going on for the Cards for Kids where the more people that play, the more prizes we give away!!LifeDressform

12 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, pretty colors!!! Love the measuring shape on the card and that pin finishes it off gorgeously!! Very nice card!!

Hugs, Wendy

Rachel B said...

Fabulous card and what a great cause. My mom is a survivor. I am going to have to get over there to do some of these challenges!

4guysandagirl said...

this is beautiful!! what a great card and for a great case.

Erika said...

This is Stunning! GORGEOUS!!! TFS

NoraAnne said...

Wow, this is beautifuL! Love all the details!

Unknown said...

ahhh this is beautiful.

Carolina said...

So shabby beautiful!!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card.. I love all that you do Sara!!

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness...I LOOOVE this!! WOW!

farmhouse-story said...

Love this sweet card!

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh gosh...I love this!!!! I need that stamp!!! hugs, Katrina

Anne Tussing said...

This is absolutely lovely! I love all the little sewing details!!