Friday, October 15, 2010

FWF October 15

Hello, friends:} It's Friends With Flair over on the Unity blog!! HOOORAY!


It's me (Savannah) again!! I just had to share two more cards with you!! These two cards are definitely in my TOP 10!! LOVE them:} Love Unity!


This first card was created for the Unity WCMD challenge #10- pop-up card. I have never used this technique before, so I searched SCS for some Tutorials. I used Beate John's fab tutorial on a different type of "pop-up" card. I love how this turned out--if you pull the tag (or bow on the top of the tag) the flap folds and pops up revealing the sentiment. Just love this house from Unity's July KOTM and the sentiment is from Ippity's Simply Home set. LOVE it!
 
This next card was created for the Unity WCMD challenge #23- card and matching envelope. I looooooooved this card. Love the colors--the sketch--EVERYTHING! I used Unity's butterfly from Life Becoming along with the sentiment "create". I found the word "memories" in my Key To Joy stamp set. The music notes on the kraft circle are from Ippity's Music Of My Heart set. Just LOVE it!!


That's it for me today! Be sure to head on over to the Unity blog for a complete list of blogs to hop! Be sure to leave some love--you could win some FREE Unity! **NOTE:: In case you didn't stop by my blog...I've got some free Unity and Ippity to give away!! 


Don't forget that the current All Things Unity challenge ends on Saturday, Oct. 16!! Our challenge--to create a card for KIDS! Read more about it HERE. Hope you will join in the fun!!

14 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, how lovely cards!!! That pop-up is soooo wonderful! Love it! And the butterfly is pretty!!

Hugs, Wendy

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE these gorgeous cards, savannah! your envelope is precious:)

Rachel B said...

These are both so cool! I love the pull tag card and the butterfly on the second is fabulous!

Angela Fehr said...

Love both cards - the pop up is really sweet and a cool technique!

Carolina said...

Thud!!! Love these!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

These are both gorgeous Savannah, really love the vintage feel to both of them and the colours are so subtle. Love the sentiment on the house card. Very inspirational. Tracy Evans x

symbelly said...

The pull out pop up card is beautiful. i love it.
thanks for sharing.

Anne Tussing said...

Terrific cards! Love the pop-up!!

NoraAnne said...

Two more fabulous cards! Love them both!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Lovely butterflies!

Lori said...

Beautiful cards! The image/sentiment pair you used for the pop up card is just perfect.

Brooke said...

AWESOME cards!!! just fantastic!!

Gwen said...

Beautiful! Gotta love all things unity!!

Katrina Hunt said...

OMG.....and I thought the cards on your personal blog were amazing....girlie...majorly talented majorly!!!!!! hugs, Katrina