Sunday, May 30, 2010

More inspiration from All Things Unity- let's get that mojo going!





Sara has given us an AMAZING photo to be inspired by for this week's challenge. I adore all the great colours in this picture and the quote is fabulous! I also love that the photo has a quote because for me the first thing that drew me to Unity was their quotes and the great sizes they come in. My first purchase was the Dream Tree and about 4 quotes. Still my most used Unity stamps of the about 500 I own lolz!

Lynn and I were obviously inspired with the colours shown and we used papers from Cosmo Cricket and the Delovely line lol! Here is what the DT created from the photo above:

Lynn



Sara


Andrea

Please you keyword ATU07 if uploading to a gallery and please feel free to come back and link to Mr. Linky.






No comments: