Sunday, September 5, 2010

atu14-feeling inspired?...

hello, everyone! this week is my turn, lynn-to post and, we have a inspiration challenge! we'd love you to use the pic below, create a project, or card and link it here, before midnight on sept 18th.
now, how about a winner for the "style" challenge?!  random generator picked....# 7--lynn d!!!!   lynn, please send sara your shipping info and she'll get your prizes right out to you:)  congrats, and enjoy!!  thanks, everyone, for all the great cards this week!

below are the dt samples-check them out!

savannah

thanks so much for stopping by, and hope you can get creative this week:)







4 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

What pretty cards to show as examples and the photo looks like a plce in Mexico where I've been! Fun! Makes me remember my fabulous holiday!!

Love, Wendy

StampinCathy said...

Love all the takes on this inspirational challenges. I just love seeing all the different styles. Thanks so much for letting me be apart of this amazing DT!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Lynn D..woohoo!
And love the new challenge Lynn! I certainly will play, and am also inspired by what the DT has created!

Lesley Langdon said...

GREAT photo inspirtion and love love love the samples ladies!