Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Paper Piecing}… Challenge 17

I hope everyone has been having a good week.  It’s been an interesting one around here at All Things Unity.  First I would like to take this time to say thank you and good bye to two extremely wonderful people!!  I have really enjoyed having them on the team and I know that we will continue to see exciting things come from them.  So in the great cheese factor it’s not goodbye Andrea & Kyra, however I know we’ll continue seeing all your awesome creations!!

As for this week’s challenge we’re taking it simple this week but it’s always so much fun!!

Paper Piecing

Lynn

atu17

Cathy

DSC02872

Savannah

P1110947

Sara

SingToTheMoon

Now onto some more fun stuff, would you like to part of the All Things Unity design team?  We would love for you to try out.  First we would love to see you play this challenge and the following challenge with us.  After that we will choose 5 participants to keep playing for a following challenge upon which we will take a poll.  Sound like fun?  I hope so.  We would love to have you!!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Sorry to hear that Andrea & Kyra are leaving, but I hope the best in their new adventures. All the cards are fabulous. I just love all the different ways everyone used the paper piecing.

farmhouse-story said...

great cards, girls! kyra and andrea, we'll miss you and your talents!

FibreJunky said...

Well, I was going to link up my card, but this on definitely isn't good enough for a DT try out card! So sorry to see Ky & Andrea go!

I'll link the card, but this is absolutely NOT my try out card, okay??

Unknown said...

You gals make such wonderful creations! Every little detail in these cards truly 'pop' and I'm inspired...love them all!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What fun cards by the DT ladies!! TFS Best wishes to Andrea and Krya.

~Terry~