Friday, January 7, 2011

FWF 01-07-11

Hope everyone is having a great and creative year so far.

You will want to start over at the Unity Blog so you don't miss all the inspiring projects on this hop and of course to find the BLINKIE!

Have you checked out the Sale Section over on the Unity site? They have some great deals and some of the sets that are on your wish list might just be there.



My card is for the Ippity Sketch Challenge this week. I thought I would get a head start on my Valentine's cards. If you want to play along here is the link on SCS.




Your next stop is the talented and inspiring Erika at Adventures in Crafting....

Don't forget to come back Sunday to see the new All Things Unity challenge. We could love to have you join us.

14 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

darling vday card, cathy! love the sheet music bkgd, the bling and the cute border punch!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is wonderful, Cathy! I love seeing Valentine's Day cards right now!

Erika said...

Cute card. It's so pretty

Angie Blom said...

Oh Cathy.. this is wonderful. love the colours .

Jacqueline said...

Sweet card!

StinkerbellSteph said...

What a pretty card! Love the rhinestone heart.

FibreJunky said...

Great job Cathy!! Love the border punch and the heart ribbon!

Lindsey said...

So very pretty! I can feel a CASE coming on... ;)

sharon g said...

So adorable I might just copy you...

Anne Tussing said...

Very pretty!

stampjourney said...

So cute! Love the bling and the border punch!

Becky Dunham said...

What a sweet card! I love the music in the background and the extra bling!

Linda said...

Wow groovy awsome card. I love blink blinking and pink!

joanieg said...

Beautiful card Cathy! I love the musical background and your use of bling!

Joanie

Joanienp@aol.com