Thursday, June 2, 2011

IT'S JUNE and UNITY'S FWF

Hello Everyone, It's Cathy here to show you some of my UNITY MOJO!
It's time to hop around to all the Unity's Lovers Blogs to see all the inspiring and creative projects. You will want to start at Unity's Blog to see the list of all the blogs! Have you seen the new June's KOTM and all the new Ippity sets? OMGosh! They are just fabulous and of course a MUST HAVE! Also I heard there is going to be a BIG Sale at Unity too! Sweet!

For my inspiration today I made a card for All Things Unity's From the Hearth Challenge right here on this Blog! :) I used the Berry Good Life Stamp Set!
I HOPE YOU WILL PLAY ALONG WITH US! WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!



I even had time this week to make another card and I just had to use the the KOM Sketch Challenge. What a fun sketch to play with and to use your fun KOM stamps! I just love it! I just had to use the May KOTM! I just love my KOTM Stamps!



I'm not to sure of the background. I used VersaMark and a bunch of different colors of chalk.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a creative and inspiring weekend!
I want to thank everyone for all the sweet comments that you leave on the FWF posts.

15 comments:

Gwen said...

These are both so cute! Love the strawberries...looks so yummmy!

Carol said...

Cute cards! Love the colors!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

jennifer mitten said...

These cards are fabulous! I especially love those strawberries = so cheery!

Anne Tussing said...

I really like both of your cards! The fun ribbon pulled together with a button on your first card is really cool!

Jingle said...

These are wonderful!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Those are both ADORABLE!!! Love how you used the cake stamp to make the background paper!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

well done on doing the sketch and the fruit... and all things unity...

Rachel B said...

Very cute cards. Love the trim on the first one!

Noelle Reese said...

I love both cards! I love the gather in that ribbon, super cute!

sharon g said...

Gosh, I love the strawberry basket card. The ribbon really put it allll together.

Emily Keaton said...

I just love that mesh ribbon! Great job with those wonderful Unity stamps. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Fantastic cards, Cathy! I really love that second one with the cake background. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards!!!! Love the textures from the ribbons you used!!!

lisa a.

Shelley said...

Cute cards! I love the red elements on both of them!

farmhouse-story said...

such creative cards, cathy! i really love the inked bkgd on your 2nd card--very pretty:)